Veggiemuse Travel Blog

Veggiemuse Travel Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

MSC Musica - Eastern Mediterranean Cruise


What a wonderful holiday!

We returned last week from the most memorable vacation. Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to share any info I can.

The wine bar in Zurich Airport

We are an American couple in the 40-50 year age range. This was our third sailing with MSC and while I have been on many other American lines, I have become loyal to MSC and the more European feel of traveling. This trip was to celebrate our daughter’s high school graduation. There were 4 of us…myself, my husband, our 17 year old daughter and our 11 year old son.
The wine tower in Zurich Airport...a person, suspended on cables, is lifted in the air to get the wine bottles!

We flew through Zurich, Switzerland and were able to spend some time with our Swiss friends touring Zurich.

This gave me nightmares!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Eastern Mediterranean cruises will take you to the sandy beaches and enchanting shorelines, great works of ancient art, historic places, impressive architectural structures. Experience the amazing scenery and rich cultures during your holiday on the Sea. Thanks....

    Private Yacht Charter

    ReplyDelete