Veggiemuse Travel Blog

Veggiemuse Travel Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

MSC Splendida - Final Thoughts...


This ship was beautiful in every way and we really enjoyed our trip but I think I would like something a bit smaller next time. Not for any major reason...but just personal preference.

For my son's first cruise and our first time in the Med. I think this was perfect as we were out exploring the ports everyday. It wasn't that type of cruise where you settle in and hang by the pool and get to know your entertainment staff. It was a busy trip.

With this being my husband's last leave from Afghanistan, we just wanted to be together...we weren't looking to socialize. I think if we had been looking to do that we might have been disappointed. This felt more like a big, beautiful resort...as opposed to an intimate hide-away.

I think our next cruise will be in warm weather...beaches, lounging, etc...most likely on MSC

This was just what we wanted and expected for this trip...

No comments:

Post a Comment