Veggiemuse Travel Blog

Veggiemuse Travel Blog

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Americans on MSC Splendida - November 2009


Well, I guess we will be categorized as one of the “MSC Cheerleaders”…and that is OK with us.

We returned about a week ago from our second MSC vacation. Our first was on the Lirica in the Caribbean last year. We posted a review for that one too.

We are still trying to get settled back in …in the midst of Thanksgiving and the impending holiday season.

I will be posting in segments and would be happy to try and answer any questions.
We are an American couple in our 40’s. We traveled with our 10 year old son for his first cruise. I have been on many of the American lines and this was the second cruise for my husband who has only been on MSC…and I think is now spoiled!

No comments:

Post a Comment